… and the EMAS environmental management seal of approval!
There is no need to sugarcoat it: we have to stop climate change! And in the end, only one thing matters: has every single one of us done enough? We want to answer this question with a clear and loud YES. Therefore, we do everything in our power to contribute to reducing environmental pollution in the long term. Consequently, we are particularly pleased to be included in the EMAS register after a successful review!
What is EMAS?
EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) is an environmental management system that enables companies to save resources intelligently and make a contribution to environmental protection. This ensures that environmental aspects – from energy consumption to waste and emissions – are implemented in a legally secure and transparent manner.
What does EMAS stand for?
EMAS => Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
- EMAS is a voluntary environmental management system
- EMAS is controlled by a regulation of the European Union
- EMAS is applicable to companies and organizations of all sizes and industries
- EMAS aims to continuously improve environmental performance
Why are we committed to EMAS?
For companies that want to make a meaningful contribution to environmental protection, there are 7 good reasons to do so with EMAS:
- EMAS is a powerful instrument for making effective contributions to environmental protection.
- EMAS supports systematic savings with regard to energy and resources.
- EMAS confirms that all environmental regulations are complied with.
- EMAS organizations show that they take social responsibility seriously.
- EMAS creates trust in the supply chain and business environment.
- With EMAS, employees actively participate in the organization’s environmental activities.
- EMAS provides a solid foundation for sustainable development.
EMAS Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
We want to make a positive contribution to environmental protection and sustainability and strive to continuously improve our environmental performance. For this reason, we have introduced the voluntary environmental management system EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme). EMAS is a field-tested instrument that helps, among other things, to implement national and European targets, save resources and costs, and sustainably reduce environmental pollution. An essential part of the environmental management system is to involve and motivate employees so that they support and contribute to the implementation of environmental measures.